Top Five to Look for When Hiring a Personal Trainer or Health Coach
Have you lacked energy and motivation lately? Are you overweight or overworked? Many of us who feel stuck also feel overwhelmed by all the diets, activities and programs claiming to improve our health. With so many options, it can be hard to know which path is right for you.
If you’re interested in getting fit and making better choices for your health, one of the best ways to find success is by hiring a personal health coach. A health coach can help you exercise more efficiently and make better food choices that lead to an overall positive effect across all aspects of your life. Instead of attempting to tackle your health on your own, one-on-one coaching improves the chances of your success.
To help you choose the best one for your needs, we’ve compiled a guide on the top five things to look for when hiring a personal health coach.
- Knowledge and education. Your health coach should be qualified to offer physical training and nutritional advice. Ensure your potential coach is certified by a reputable professional organization. They should also stay informed on the latest health research and enroll in continuing education courses whenever possible.
- Experience. The more experience your health coach has, the better equipped they are to handle challenges. Ask your potential coach how long they have been working in the health and fitness industry and how they’ve helped people in similar situations.
- Testimonials/References. An excellent way to find a reputable health coach is by reading their reviews and testimonials. Check out their website to hear what people are saying about them.
- A results-focused attitude. A great health coach will boost your confidence in all areas of your life and help you with self-esteem, stress management, increasing your energy, better sleep, mental acuity, and relationships.
- Outgoing and positive personality. Hire a coach that you enjoying talking to and who makes you feel comfortable. Your coach should encourage open and honest communication and have strong motivational skills.
If you’re looking for a personal health coach to improve your fitness, health, and happiness, contact Canada’s Health Coach, Mike Lende. His unique approach to coaching will help you become the best version of yourself. With Mike’s personalized coaching system, you’ll lose weight, increase your self-confidence, and have more energy for the things that matter in life.